Stainless Steel Push-Button Controls
- Stainless steel push-button controls allow simple operation of blower speeds and lighting plus they are highly durable and easy to clean.
- 3-Speed Blower – The speed options allow you to effectively match power with cooking volume.
- 400 CFM airflow – The blower’s performance easily pulls smoke, grease, moisture and odors from your kitchen.
- Dishwasher-Safe Anodized Aluminum Mesh Grease Filters – Our thick mesh design effectively captures volumes of grease and the easy-lift latches make removal and install a snap, anodization ensures long life and effortless cleaning in the dishwasher. Replacement filters are available as an accessory (KIT01668). Please note the number of replacement filters needed for your size range hood.
- LED lighting safely illuminates the cooking area and provides mood lighting when entertaining.
Quality of Craftsmanship
- Stainless Steel Construction – offers durability, easy clean-up and timeless beauty.
- One (1) Year Parts and Labor Warranty – Arietta will provide all labor and in-home service to replace any defective parts.
- Quiet operation of only 5.9 sones at top blower speed allows you to cook-up-a-storm and comfortably entertain at the same time.
- Argo 28″ comes ready for standard ducted installation, where dirty air is expelled to the outside. It is also convertible to recirculating mode, where dirty air is cleaned with a set of filters and reintroduced back into the kitchen. The recirculating kit is not included, but available as an accessory (KIT02770).
- Stainless Steel Liners – available as an accessory are recommended when the cabinet/canopy depth is greater than 12″. Liners are stainless steel sheets that protect the cabinetry above the cooking surface from the heat and moisture below. They fit around the Argo 28″ body and provide protection for cabinets 17″ – 20″ in depth and withs of 30″ or 36″ in height. For 30″ widths, use accessory (KIT02773) and for 36″ widths, use accessory (KIT02774).
- Duct Size – Comes equipped with 6″ round top transition. Also, can be installed with 8″ duct but would require 6″ to 8″ expansion piece.
In the Box
- Packaging – All Arietta range hoods come protected with a white, thin, plastic coating. The coating protects against scratches during handling and installation. The coating easily peals off to reveal the gleaming stainless steel finish below. Be sure to remove the coating before use.