- For use with Argo 28″ Insert Range Hood.
- For use with Garda 28″ Insert Range Hood.
- For use with Segrino 30″ Range Hood.
- For use with Segrino 36″ Range Hood.
The Argo, Garda and Segrino Recirculating System is an excellent alternative to the expense and challenges associated with installing ducting. Dirty air is pulled through the high efficiency grease and carbon filters, which remove grease, oils, moisture, smoke, odors and heat. Finally the freshly cleaned air is reintroduced back into the kitchen through metal grates in the duct cover. Arietta’s high efficiency carbon filters are long life and designed for repeated washing. Removal, cleaning and reinstallation of the grease and carbon filters is a snap.
- Re-introducing cleansed air back into the room: option 1 – the kitchen cabinetry does not touch the ceiling, in this case, install 6″ ducting (purchased separately) the short distance from the Insert’s top transition, through the cabinetry, and to the top of the cabinetry, the Kit comes equipped with an air diverter, which is installed onto the top of the 6″ ducting as it breaches the top of the cabinetry, the diverter will redirect the cleansed air back into the center of the kitchen.
- Re-introducing cleansed air back into the room: option 2 – the kitchen cabinetry reaches the ceiling, in this case, a grate or vent should be installed to the front face of the cabinetry, then install 6″ ducting (purchased separately) the short distance from the Insert’s top transition, through the cabinetry, and connect to the grate or vent.
- High efficiency, long-life carbon filters capture a higher percentage of containments and last substantially longer than most other systems on the market, 2 filters are included which attach directly to the blower.
- Carbon filters should be replaced roughly every 120 hours of operation (average 1 year)
- 1 year parts and in-home labor warranty – Arietta will provide all labor and in-home service to replace any defective parts.