- For use with 8″ ducted, Veneto 30″ Wall-Mounted Range Hood.
- For use with 8″ ducted, Veneto 36″ Wall-Mounted Range Hood.
- For use with 8″ ducted, Toscana 30″ Wall-Mounted Range Hood.
- For use with 8″ ducted, Toscana 36″ Wall-Mounted Range Hood.
The Veneto/Toscana Recirculating System is an excellent alternative to the expense and challenges associated with installing ducting. Dirty air is pulled through the high efficiency grease and carbon filters, which remove grease, oils, moisture, smoke, odors and heat. Finally the freshly cleaned air is reintroduced back into the kitchen through metal grates in the duct cover. Arietta’s high efficiency carbon filters are long life and designed for repeated washing. Removal, cleaning and reinstallation of the grease and carbon filters is a snap.
- Heavy duty steel deflector is installed in upper duct cover, directing clean air to the metal grates in the duct cover for reintroduction back into the kitchen.
- Long-life carbon filters remove smoke and odors, 3 included – 36″ Range Hoods use 3 filters while 30″ Range Hoods only use 2 filters.
- Arietta carbon filters are designed for repeated cleaning and the easy clip system makes removal, cleaning and reinstallation simple and quick.
- Carbon filters should be replaced every 120 hours of operation (average 1 year) a carbon filter saturation alarm automatically tracks usage and warns the user when filters should be replaced. The replacement is available as an accessory (KIT01658).
- One (1) year parts and labor warranty – Arietta will provide all labor and in-home service to replace any defective parts.
- For use with 8″ ducting ONLY. For 6″ ducting, use (KIT0102875).