Twin Rocker Switch Controls
- Twin rocker switch controls provide simple operation of the blower speeds and halogen lighting. Both are located underneath the hood for easy access and discreetly hidden from view.
- 2-Speed Blower – The speed options allow you to effectively match power with cooking volume.
- 400 CFM airflow – The blower’s performance easily pulls smoke, grease, moisture and odors from your kitchen.
- Dishwasher-Safe Anodized Aluminum Mesh Grease Filters – Our thick mesh design effectively captures volumes of grease and the easy-lift latches make removal and install a snap, anodization ensures long life and effortless cleaning in the dishwasher. Replacement filters are available as an accessory (KIT01668). Please note the number of replacement filters needed for your size range hood.
- Filter Saturation Alarm – the hood automatically tracks and lets you know when to clean or replace your grease and charcoal filters.
- 2 LED lamps safely illuminate the cooking area and provides mood lighting when entertaining.
Quality of Craftsmanship
- Stainless Steel Construction – offers durability, easy clean-up and timeless beauty.
- One (1) Year Parts and Labor Warranty – Arietta will provide all labor and in-home service to replace any defective parts.
- Quiet operation of only 7.2 sones at top blower speed, allows you to cook-up-a-storm and comfortably entertain at the same time.
- Segrino 30″ comes ready for standard ducted installation, where dirty air is expelled to the outside. It is also convertible to recirculating mode, where dirty air is cleaned with a set of filters and reintroduced back into the kitchen. The recirculating kit is not included, but available as an accessory (KIT02770).
- Duct Size – 2-way, ducting options exist with Segrino. 3-1/4″ x 10″ top & rear options.
In the Box
- Packaging – All Arietta range hoods come protected with a white, thin, plastic coating. The coating protects against scratches during handling and installation. The coating easily peals off to reveal the gleaming stainless steel finish below. Be sure to remove the coating before use.