Protect your cabinetry from the harmful effects of cooking. Arietta Argo and Garda Inserts offer Stainless Steel Liners that are available as an accessory and highly recommended when the cabinet/canopy depth is greater than 12″. Liners are stainless steel sheets that protect the cabinetry above the cooking surface from grease, moisture and heat.
- When is a liner needed, a liner is only recommended if your cabinet depth is greater than 12″ within 12″ cabinetry, the insert alone provides full protection.
- Installation – the insert body mounts into the frame of the liner, the liner surrounds the insert and essentially expands the area of protection.
- Size – the 36″ liner protects an area measuring 36″ wide by 17″ to 20″ deep, the depth between 17″ and 20″ is infinitely adjustable.
- Stainless steel construction – offers durability, easy clean up and timeless beauty.
- 1 year parts and in-home labor warranty – rest assured knowing, arietta will provide all labor, parts and in-home service should an issue arise.
- Packaging – all Arietta hoods come protected with a thin plastic coating (either white or pale blue), the coating protects against scratches during handling and installation, the coating easily peels off to reveal the gleaming stainless steel finish below, be sure to remove the coating before use.