Warranty and Service
If an issue occurs, know Arietta’s team of claim and warranty specialists is here to get you back running and cooking up a storm in the kitchen with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
To obtain service under warranty:
The owner must present proof of the original purchase date. Please keep a copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt) to obtain service under warranty.
Parts and service warranty:
For one (1) year from the original purchase date, Arietta will provide, free of charge, non-consumable parts or components that failed due to manufacturing defects. During this one (1) year limited warranty, Arietta will provide, free of charge, all labor and in-home service to replace defective parts.
What is not covered:
- Damage or failure to the product caused by accident or act of God, such as flood, fire, or earthquake.
- Damage or failure caused by product modification or use of non-genuine parts.
- Damage or failure to the product caused during delivery, handling, or installation.
- Damage or failure to the product caused by operator abuse.
- Damage or failure to the product caused by dwelling fuse replacement or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damage or failure caused by the use of a product in a commercial application.
- Service trips to the dwelling to provide use or installation guidance.
- Light bulbs, metal or carbon filters, and any other consumable part.
- Normal wear of finish.
- Wear to finish due to operator abuse, improper maintenance, use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products/pads, and oven cleaner products.