Submit a Warranty Claim
Submit Form Below or Call: (888) 732-8018
To obtain service under warranty:
Owner must present proof of original purchase date. Please keep a copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt) in order to obtain service under warranty.
Parts and Service Warranty:
For the period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, Elica (Arietta) will provide free of charge, non consumable parts or components that failed due to manufacturing defects. During this one (1) year limited warranty, Elica (Arietta) will also provide free of charge, all labor and in-home service to replace any defective parts.
What is not covered:
- Damage or failure to the product caused by accident or act of God, such as, flood, fire or earthquake.
- Damage or failure caused by modification of the product or use of non-genuine parts.
- Damage or failure to the product caused during delivery, handling or installation.
- Damage or failure to the product caused by operator abuse.
- Damage or failure to the product caused by dwelling fuse replacement or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damage or failure caused by use of product in a commercial application.
- Service trips to dwelling to provide use or installation guidance.
- Light bulbs, metal or carbon filters and any other consumable part.
- Normal wear of finish.
- Wear to finish due to operator abuse, improper maintenance, use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products/pads and oven cleaner products.